The Henley Business School Johannesburg and Cape Town campuses are currently open to students for self-study purposes. To request access, please click here to complete the Campus Access Request form.
Please note: Strict Covid Protocols needs to be adhered to protect both staff and students. Please see details below.
Campus Covid Protocols
1.Everyone coming onto campus MUST report to Block A (Johannesburg campus) or reception for screening and briefing.
2. Please bring your own food and utensils. No common utensils will be allowed to be used. There is a coffee and water station outside Block ADining Hall (Johannesburg campus), where coffee and water will be served to you by a designated staff member in a disposable cup.
3. You may order food from any local delivery service but must collect your order from the gate as the delivery person will not be allowed onsite. Please do not ask either the Concierge or the cleaners to do this for you.
4. Once screened and briefed, please proceed directly to your designated workspace and remain there until you leave, except when going to the bathroom, eating outside or smoking outside.
5. Ensure all windows are open in your workspace and there is a fan to aid in venting stale air out of windows.If a fan has not been supplied, please inform reception.
6. Masks are mandatory in all spaces, except when eating or smoking.
7. Please regularly sanitise hands (at least every hour) for at least 20 seconds.