HCMP Scholarship Application
Eligibility to apply for these scholarships is dependent upon Henley’s standard Terms and Conditions, outlined on our website for each programme at the respective links above. Please access these under How to Apply and read them carefully.
The Henley Higher Certificate in Management Practice scholarships are for tuition only. All other expenses will be for the scholarship recipient. The scholarship recipients must attend all sessions/lectures/immersions. Applicants/nominees must be South African citizens.
Please ensure you are a suitable candidate and meet the following criteria:
- Must have a matric certificate
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience (preferably managing a portfolio or business unit)
Please include a letter of motivation in the form of a 1000-word reflective essay that articulates the following:
- What gives you purpose and fulfilment in the world?
- If you are a successful recipient of a Higher Certificate in Management Practice scholarship, how will you pay this forward in support of others?
- For your essay, please use Verdana font size 11, with 1.5 line spacing.