COVID-19 virus | What you need to know
Benefits of Resilience:
This programme challenges you to step off your treadmill existence, question deeply what is uniquely important to you, and re-calibrate. In appreciating your life as an integrated whole, the programme equips you with a variety of tools to deal with the complexity of life and the challenges it presents. The outcome is a multi-faceted resilience-armoury that will ignite sustainable transformational thriving. All this is built upon our proven Ph.D. research that provides a clearly articulated model, with assessments, tools and rituals.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who needs to succeed in a highly demanding, competitive and dynamic environment.
Duration and structure of this course:
If you are wanting to thrive at the highest level, this programme will marry your desire with:
- Latest science in resilience, and uncovering the popular myths that that sabotage us.
- Identifying those stress indicators that we simply must not ignore.
- Living a life that integrates our 4 key resilience reservoirs (mental, physical, spiritual and socio-emotional).
- Practising behaviour change techniques that stick.
Format: self-paced online, with 4 hours per week
Certification: Certificate of Completion
Course Author & Convener: Dr. Mark Orpen-Lyall
- Introduction to foundations of resilience
- Physical fitness
- Socio-emotional fitness
- Spiritual fitness
- Mental fitness
- Rewirement and action plan
Format: self-paced online, with approx. 4-6 hrs week, over 6 weeks
Duration: 24 – 36 hrs
Certification: Certificate of completion
Inaugural start date: tbc
Course designer: Dr Mark Orpen-Lyall
Resilience application pack
There are no entry requirements for the Resilience programme.
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form; and
- Certified copy of Identity Document
Please see the application form notes before submitting your application.