Raldu Nel, CEO of Blank Canvas Int. and Chairman of the African Sustainable Development Association, joins Jon Foster-Pedley in studio for this #WhatsTrending conversation to offer his insights and expert view of sustainability, as well as the current trends being experienced in that space.
During this show you will learn:
- In a profit driven world, is converting to a sustainability focus cost effective? 4:45
- Beyond “feel good” sustainability practices, why is this conversion so important? 5:34
- How do we get beyond the rhetoric and whitepapers, and into implementation and practical, bottom line value? 10:05
- In what small way are McDonalds doing exactly this? 12:00
- What are trends we see within sustainability and what is driving it? 13:45
- How is the African Sustainable Development Association assisting with the transition? 18:27
- What are some of the trending areas / themes that are supporting the move towards sustainability?
- Which three things do we need to grapple with ourselves and in our businesses to eventually drive sustainability? 28:45
- And more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Raldu Nel, CEO of Blank Canvas Int. and Chairman of the African Sustainable Development Association
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.