The implications of the rising millenial generation on our workforce and in our workplaces are beginning to be felt. How do we manage these while also keeping our fingers on the performance pulse?
Dean of Henley Business School, Jon Foster-Pedley, enjoys a fascinating discussion around the future of talent, talent development, and talent retention with three studio guest experts.
During this show you will learn:
- How to connect with millenials
- Why purpose is such an important part of their career desires
- What we have done as the older generation to promote feelings of unconscious dependency
- How to keep our future talent engaged and focused
- And more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Sameer Rawjee, Former Googler, and Founder / MD of O School
- Talent Whisperer and Creative Parenting Expert, Nikki Bush
- Raymond De Villiers, Futurist and Digital Natives Expert
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.