“They find the kernel within you, the value you uniquely offer.” says Sameer Rawjee of his time at Google.
Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean of Henley Business School, spends time with Sameer, now MD of O-School, during this #WhatsTrending conversation to talk through his experiences at Google, and how these have informed the efforts he is now making to deliver on the growing trend towards oneness, employee engagement, and finding meaning at work.
During this conversation we explore:
- 3:00 – Early beliefs and experiences that shaped Sameer’s views.
- 9:02 – What Sameer believes sets someone like Elon Musk apart.
- 10:39 – How to design and deploy real solutions.
- 14:00 – Why he chose to leave a growing company he was part of starting.
- 19:20 – How Google is able to find real talent.
- 22:04 – What the origins, within Google, were of O-School.
- 27:05 – How people are different after going through O-School.
- and more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Sameer Rawjee – former Googler; MD of O-School
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.