To interact authentically and achieve sustained business success in Africa, delegates will learn:
- Business & social ecosystems in Africa – current & future states
- Democratic reform, culture & ethics
- Funding & governance
- African case studies through virtual reality immersions
- Systems thinking & action learning principles
Africa Rising is designed to bring greater simplification to the complexities of this amazing continent.
Who is this course for?
For individuals and organisations working with markets in Africa or planning expansion on the continent.
Duration and structure of this course:
3 weeks: 3 days face-to-face (online); 2 weeks online & virtual work between the face-to-face sessions.
The course consists of:
- Pre-reading – Week before programme commences
- 2 days face to face – Using the Zoom platform found here: Download Zoom
- 2 weeks online – 4 days per theme and fireside chats at the end of every 4 days.
- 1 day face to face – Using the Zoom platform
- Completion achievement: – Certificate of completion.
Join us for an action learning experience of commercial, cultural and personal growth.
Course Duration: 3 weeks
2 weeks online self-study between the virtual face-to-face sessions
3 days virtual face-face sessions
Certification: Certificate of Completion
Programme Director: David Maclean
There are no entry requirements for the Africa Rising Short Course
If you are interested in applying, please contact David Maclean on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive details on the course dates and application process.
R 14,375 (inclusive of VAT)