COVID-19 virus | What you need to know
“The culture is very encouraging and embraces lifelong learning which is very motivating for successful learning.”
“Henley has become my way of living, it is my spiritual journey to the world of greatness”
“Henley Business School surely builds all their students for the better as a business school”
The Advanced Diploma in Management Practice (ADMP) at NQF level 7 is purpose-built to avoid this.
Henley, internationally triple-accredited, is recognised as one of the best business schools in the world for incubating business leaders for the past 75 years.
This pedigree brings you the ADMP, designed for experienced professionals wanting to progress their business acumen and personal mastery through skills that include:
– Thinking processes & practices
– Creating present value
– Creating future value
– Managing legitimacy in social contexts
– Action learning in your workplace
* experience the impact of what you’re learning immediately in your life & career
This is an opportunity for you to prepare to become the manager you want to be.
12 months part-time, project-based with 21 contact days
ADMP Programme architecture
- Thinking processes & practices
- Creating present value
- Creating future value
- Managing legitimacy in social contexts
- Action learning & presentations
|Block 1 – Thinking Processes and Practices||22 – 26 Feb 2021|
|Block 2 – Creating Present Value||3 – 7 May 2021|
|Block 3 – Creating Future Value||5 – 9 July 2021|
|Block 4 – Managing legitimacy in social contexts||13 – 17 Sept 2021|
|Block 5 – Action Learning Projects||15 – 16 Nov 2021|
|Block 1 – Thinking Processes and Practices||21 – 25 June 2021|
|Block 2 – Creating Present Value||6 – 10 Sept 2021|
|Block 3 – Creating Future Value||29 Nov – 3 Dec 2021|
|Block 4 – Managing legitimacy in social contexts||7 – 11 Feb 2022|
|Block 5 – Action Learning Projects||11 – 12 April 2022|
Contact our Under Graduate Application Support Team on UG.firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a programme for new managers, team leaders or supervisors entering the management arena for the first time.
To join this Advanced Diploma in Management Practice programme you will need:
- A level 6 Advanced Certificate qualification (or equivalent National Diploma)
- Evidence of competence in English proficiency (if your school and/or tertiary study was not in English)
- 3 years’ minimum management experience
- If you have a minimum of 5 years working experience at a senior or strategic level and are without the required qualification, we would consider an application on the grounds of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- One reference;
- Current CV; and
- Certified copies of Identity Document and Matric certificate
Please see the entry requirements and application form notes before submitting your application.