What to expect from our Advanced Certificate in Management Practice (ACMP) programme:
The ACMP management course provides an introduction into the principles that help managers get better results through their teams.
This NQF level 6, CHE accredited programme provides junior and early middle managers with operational context and knowledge to optimally manage operations. It aims to equip successful graduates with the skills and knowledge to become effective managers, able to identify organisational problems and ascertain opportunities. Delegates will be taught to design and implement appropriate management solutions and actions.
This programme is for high potentials, fast movers and talented junior to middle managers wanting an accredited managerial qualification.
By enrolling in the Henley Business School ACMP programme, you will be required to attend 20 contact sessions over a 10-12 month period.
The content is woven into a systems thinking framework. This means that the themes are not only covered theoretically, but also incorporates Action Learning to enable you to test the theories created during the contact sessions.
You can expect to cover the following:
- Foundations of Systemic Management
- Business Acumen
- Organisational Change and Development
- Synthesis and integration and action learning report
- Block 1: 25 February 2019 VAT exempt
Entrance requirements for our Advanced Certificate in Management Practice (ACMP) Programme in South Africa:
To join the ACMP, you will need:
- Higher Certificate or Advanced National Certificate (NQF level 5).
- 5 years or more work experience with no qualification will be considered via Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- 2-3 years’ junior management experience
For more information regarding the management courses we have to offer, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.