This fascinating conversation between Dean of Henley Business School, Jon Foster-Pedley, and Dr John Demartini sees questions being asked of the true worth and function of HR, a challenge being put to all of us around how we spend our time, as well as insights into getting the very best out of our teams.
This is a discussion not to be missed, that will leave you with hugely valuable insights, tools, and renewed focus.
During this show you will learn:
- The origins of Dr Demartini’s decades of researching, global travel, and teaching (2:00)
- At what point he began to move from learning to teaching (8:00)
- What each one of us needs to do to create personal competitive advantage (14:00)
- The major driver of the global population (16:00)
- How Steve Jobs became Steve Jobs (16:00)
- How to create/induce laser like focus (25:00)
- Why some people excel in one area and fail miserably in others (30:00)
- The formula or secret for creating high levels of engagement within your team (32:12)
- Dr Demartini: What are your personal disciplines? (34:01)
- Whether or not you “majoring in minors and minoring in majors” (36:06)
- How you know what to focus on and what to delegate (36:06)
- Why corporate value systems are fantasies (38:50)
- and more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Dr John Demartini, researcher, best selling author, international educator, public speaker in human behavior
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.