Gareth Armstrong sits with Tracey Swanepoel, a business strategist, creative consultant, and firm believer that “the shortest distance between two people is a story”, during this #AskAnExpert conversation here on Henley Business Radio.
Questions we explore with our expert:
- What is the root cause of the problems we hear repeated so often in our boardrooms? 6:14
- As a disillusioned junior manager, how do I inspire or motivate my staff? (Also worth listening to if you are a manager of managers) 7:20
- In what ways are we telling stories without consciously telling them? 11:24
- What is “Business Storytelling”? 13:23
- What are the critical ingredients of every good story? 15:32
- What are practical applications for business stories? 18:55
- And many more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Tracey Swanepoel – Business Strategist and Creative Consultant
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.