During this frank and direct conversation, Gareth Armstrong asks Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean of Henley Business School, if attending a business school is worth the time, effort, and money.
Jon surprises with some interesting observations and important insights that reveal the true nature and role of business schools, and the crucial questions prospective students need to ask themselves before making the commitment.
This is an #AskAnExpert conversation you don’t want to miss..
Questions we explore with our expert:
- 3:03 – Why do you support the desire to challenge business schools and their value?
- 4:18 – Are MBAs worth the money and time?
- 5:30 – What results should we expect from an MBA or executive education process?
- 9:29 – As a Dean of a business school, why wouldn’t you go to business school?
- 11:03 – Does an MBA or attending a business school mean automatic success in business?
- 13:26 – How do you know what you’re getting into in an MBA programme or business school? How does one get behind the brand and marketing to see if there is value or a good fit?
- 19:04 – What does the future of business education and business school environments look like?
- And many more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Jon Foster-Pedley – Dean of Henley Business School
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.