Introducing SA's most comprehensive leadership book!
Two internationally recognised thought leaders on leadership teamed up with over 80 contributors to produce the most comprehensive and "biggest" business leadership book ever published in South Africa.
With 89 contributors, 56 chapters, 1000+ pages and featuring a foreword from Advocate Thuli Madonsela in hard cover, the book addresses Leadership from every possible angle. Essential reading for every leader!
The leadership education and development industry is worth over R500-billion worldwide. Yet, despite the vast amount of money invested, trust in leaders is at an all-time low.
Research has shown that the primary reason for leadership failure is a lack of contextual perspective. This is where Leadership: Perspectives from the Front Line is different to the thousands of other leadership books available.
It provides cutting-edge thinking about leadership. It synthesises the latest insights from SA’s top leaders and experts on leadership – offering readers practical tools they can implement immediately.
Leadership: Perspectives from the Front Line, offers a holistic overview of leadership. The book is divided into 12 sections to cover all aspects of leadership:
1. Leadership as strategic organisational capability and intervention
2. Ways of understanding leadership
3. The unfolding leadership context
4. Leadership excellence
5. Branding and profiling leadership relative to the unfolding context
6. Leadership identification, growth and development
7. Leadership dynamics and transactions
8. Leadership wellbeing
9. Leadership outcomes and impact
10. Leadership stories
11. A leadership lament
12. Looking ahead: the future of leadership
This book addresses the following burning issues:
• Multi-generational leadership
• Ethical, responsible leadership
• African leadership
• Women in leadership
• Entrepreneurial leadership
• Change leadership
• Wisdom and leadership
• Authentic leadership
• Diversity leadership
• Board leadership
• Team leadership
• Burnout, derailment and toxic leadership
• Leadership assessment, development and coaching
Unlock the stories of some of SA’s most influential leaders
Shameel Joosub • Gill Marcus • Herman Mashaba • Ali Bacher • Cheryl Carolus • GT Ferreira • Brian Molefe • Herman Bosman • Laurie Dippenaar • Paul Harris • Bridgette Gasa • Ian Donald • Hendrik du Toit • Monhla Hlahla • Mohammed Karaan • Dave Macready • Pfungwa Serima • Johan van Zyl
R180 for Henley Alumni & students
R230 Public Tickets